Quaser Glass Quartz Dab Pen Vaporizer
The Airistech Quaser is a slim and stealthy concentrate pen vaporizer that uses fritted glass quartz technology and a built-in dab tool system for ultra convenient travel use.
The Quaser’s cartridge uses a premium ceramic mouthpiece that won’t overheat too quickly. The mouthpiece has a mini stainless filling tool built directly into it so you can easily scoop up some of your material, replace the mouthpiece and it all perfectly fits on the element.
- Ultra Slim, Lightweight and Discreet Concentrate Pen Vaporizer
- 100% Authentic Airistech Brand Product
- Dimensions: 129mm x 11mm x 11mm
- Device Weight: 68g
- Advanced Q-Cell Fritted Quartz Heating Technology
- Innovative Ceramic Mouthpiece with Detachable Dab Tool
- Fritted Quartz Element Promotes Increased Absorption for Improved Flavor/Efficiency
- Cost-effective Replaceable Atomizer Design
- Extremely Durable Polycarbonate Glass Tube
- Powerful 420mAh Lithium-ion Battery
- Advanced Variable Output Voltage Control (3.4V, 3.7V, 4.2V)
- Easy to Use and Stealthy One Button Operation
- Click 5X to Power ON/OFF
- Click 3X to Change Output Setting
- Click 2X for Preheat Mode
- LED Power Light Indicator (3.4V Green, 3.7V Blue, 4.2V Red)
- Convenient USB Charging Method (Red light while charging, turns off when charged)
- 1 x Quaser Q-Cell Atomizer w Built-in Dab Tool
- 1 x Quaser 420mAh Lithium-ion Battery
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
This product is for advanced users only. Please use with caution. We will not be held responsible for any damage or risk involved in use or modification of the batteries, chargers, devices, or other products.
We are not responsible for any injury or damage that may occur with improper use or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer), and other rechargeable batteries. Please ensure that the user has sufficient knowledge in the use and care of rechargeable batteries before using this product. Always charge batteries on clean, fire-proof surfaces. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any batteries or chargers with visible damage. Always store and transport rechargeable batteries in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all batteries and chargers properly according to local laws and mandates.